At Montour Heights Country Club, the golf course is both the focal point and mystical link for many aspects of private club life. While ensuring golfers an exhilarating experience and a heightened sense of the game, the course provides a panoramic view for Members entertaining in the Main Dining Room, Lounge or Aquatic Sports Complex.
Montour Heights Country Club provides its members with a beautiful 230 acre facility in which to enjoy social interaction, recreational pursuits, and competitive sports, which enhances family values while creating experiences to last a lifetime.
Our membership is made up of friends, neighbors, and associates who make their home or business within a 15-25 mile radius of the club. Members range in age from 21 to 91, and enjoy spending time with family, friends and associates in the warm and friendly confines of MHCC.
Here at MHCC you can enjoy the amenities, quality and personalized service that enhance the value and enjoyment of club membership.
Our Facilities include:
- 18 Hole Pete Dye Championship Golf Course, practice range and putting green
- Junior Olympic size swimming pool with snack bar, shower and day use locker facilities. Our pool activities include our swim team, swimming lessons, water aerobics, and family events.
- Two hard surface tennis courts
- Junior through advanced tennis programs
- Full Service clubhouse with banquet rooms of various sizes to meet your personal and professional needs.
- An active social calendar
- Several Children’s programs and activities:
- Junior Golf
- Junior Tennis
- Swim Team
- Swim Lessons
- Summer Camps focusing on:
- Traditional Holiday Activities